Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Best Job!

The kids made me remember how much I love teaching again today. A little girl came into school and told everyone that her mom has a baby in her tummy. Everyone got very excited and another girl told me that her mom is pregnant and having her baby brother. Then a little boy came up and felt my tummy and asked me if I had a baby in my tummy also. I told him that I didn't, that I couldn't have a baby in my tummy because my tummy won't let me. I told him that I was adopting a baby. A sweet little girl in class ran up to me and gave me a hug and said, "That's great!" She was adopted and it made me feel so happy that she knew what I was talking about. What a smart little girl. Thank You! You made my day!

3 comments:

Eric and Andrea said...

(((HUGS)))

I keep praying for you! You are amazing! I miss you so much!

AMS said...

ahhh. that is precious!

Four Huffs said...

That is so sweet! We can't wait for Benjamin to have a little friend...it will happen soon - we are praying for it!