Monday, December 1, 2008

15 Year Anniversary


We just had our 15 year anniversary. We decided that this year we would go do some temple sessions. We both took off a couple days of work. We went to a temple that we haven't been to before and then the temple close to our home. We made the mistake of telling Tyler before school that if he got sick to call grandma and grandpa because we wouldn't be home. He decided to test it out. He got "sick" and called them. Grandma and Grandpa were not at home so he ended up calling us right as we were getting ready to sit down and eat at the Cheesecake Factory. (I love cheesecake)
We were about 40 minutes from home so I called my friend who always helps me out, Aleah. She went to the school to get him and Scott and I left Cheesecake Factory. When we got to Aleah's we started to laugh because Ty was trying his hardest to be sick. He was magically better the next day and the rest of our days together went great.
It seems so crazy that it has already been 15 years. I am so happy that I have such a great husband. I feel blessed to be able to have a temple marriage with Scott. I'm so glad that we can live with each other for eternity.

5 comments:

Eric and Andrea said...

What a great idea to go to the temple on your anniversary!! Kind of makes you come full circle. Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you were able to spend some time together, and I'm glad Tyler is feeling better. :-)

AMS said...

Wow, Janae, that picture is something... fifteen years, you say? JK, it's so sweet and you both are still so wonderful!! Happy Anniversary!

Field Family said...

Happy Anniversary to you too. Great time of year to be married I guess. Glad you found our blog.

Julie Laycock said...

I'm leaving you a comment so you can hopefully link to my blog!

jeri said...

Happy Anniversary!