Friday, February 19, 2010

Out of a Zipper?


My mom invited to her ward R.S. to learn how to make flowers out of zippers. They are dang cute! I wore it today and got several compliments. While I was there I met some really cute ladies. When they asked me who my mom was and I told them. They told me that they love my mom. I told them that I did too. Then one lady told me that she loves my mom because she is always happy. A true genuine happy, not a fake happy. It's true. My mom is always happy. She is the best. I hope that I can strive to be more like her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks really cute!! I'd love to learn how they did that! I think you are like your mom - I've always thought you are really happy - in spite of any difficulties you have. You're Great!!

Sonya said...

Love it! It's so fun to learn new things like that!Thanks for your nice comment on my blog!
You must take after your mom, like Marci, I've always thought you were so happy. You're an example to me!

Four Huffs said...

Well then I know where you get your happiness from! You're amazing. Hey, did Scott tell you that we may be in town on Saturday?? We have family in town and we may be staying in Provo. I'll call..that may be better.