Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Me, 5 K?

Ok, I decided that I am going to run in the adoption 5 k in November 2010. My siblings love to run and I have never been able to see the fun in it. At Thanksgiving this year my brothers all went and ran a 5 K and had a blast. A couple weeks before that, I heard about the adoption 5 K run. (November is adoption month) So I decided I could do it also. It's only a 5 K not a whole marathon, right? So I started to make time to run. I have been going while Tyler is in karate class. The first time I went running I did better then I thought I would. Now I'm actually starting to enjoy it. Come November I will be totally ready to run!

3 comments:

Eric and Andrea said...

That is awesome! I think I could really enjoy running as well. Maybe someday I will actually try it out!
Good luck!

jeri said...

Yay I hope you do awesome! If you try the Couch to 5K plan (just google it) you'll be totally ready. In fact you could be ready before summer.

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you!! Way to set a goal and go after it - you'll have to let me know how it goes!

Run a few for me while you're at it, huh? :)