Friday, November 13, 2009

Look What I Won!


It was our anniversary. I can't believe that it has been 16 years. We wanted to get away, but it had to be just for a night because we had an adoption home study the following day. So I got us an awesome room for the night. It had a huge jetted tub in the room, a sauna, a huge plasma T.V. It was so nice to get away for the night. Scott got me a massage at the spa in the morning.
OK we really didn't win the Corvette. It's Scott's dad's new toy. When we told him that we were leaving for the night he said, "Come and take the Vet!" Scott was really hesitant at first and said he would talk to me about it. Of coarse I told him that I wanted to take the Vet. It was so fun to drive in. You don't even use a key to start it. You just push a button. It's the cutest car that I have ever been in. It gets going fast. It was actually my favorite part of the trip, except for being alone with Scott. When we had to take it back to his dad I felt a little sad. I didn't realize how much you could love a car.

3 comments:

Eric and Andrea said...

How awesome! That looks so fun! I am glad you were able to get away! Happy Anniversary!!!

Julie Laycock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AMS said...

Holy Cow! You didn't tell me you took a vet!!! Chuck would be sooooo jealous! I'm glad you two had a good time.

It seems we never talk anymore... we've got to fix this!