Saturday, November 28, 2009

I love Thanksgiving!





I know that this might not hear this to often, but Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It's so nice to be able to spend time with family and talk the day away, while you can hear the kids laughing and playing in the next room. The food is always so fun to eat. I love to eat every ones dishes. This year my soon to be sister in law made buttermilk pie. It was her grandmother's recipe. It was sooo good.
Scott and I have the best families. Every year they make sure that they have Thanksgiving at two different times so we can go to both! Ya, TWO THANKSGIVINGS! What could be better then that!

1 comment:

Teri's Life said...

Your family is wonderful to do that for you! I can just imagine what I'd feel like after having 2 meals that day. yikes!