Saturday, January 24, 2009

Family Mail Box


Years ago when Scott and I were teaching primary we sent the kids home from class with a "Family Mailbox". They were to take the Mailbox home and write letters of kindness to other family members and place them in the mailbox. Then get together as a family and read them. We kept a mailbox for our own family. Tyler loves to write letters and leave them in the mailbox. Today he wrote a cute letter and drew a picture for Scott and I. If you can't read the letter it said, Dear Mom and Dad, I know that we lived in heaven together. The picture he drew is of our family in heaven and our family on the earth. He is sooo cute. It made our day!

2 comments:

Teri's Life said...

I love it! Tyler is so cute in primary - I loved listening to his comments in Sharing Time.

The Beals said...

Sooo cute!! Congrats on your new calling!!! You will do an AMAZING job!!!