Thursday, January 22, 2009

Changes

Doesn't it always seem like when things are going too smoothly and you are comfortable with life something changes? I think it's the Lords way of keeping us on our toes, and giving us more blessings. I got a new calling at church as the Primary President. I am super excited, and the ladies that are in my Presidency are doing such a great job. Thanks to the old Presidency, everything was already in place for us to continue on. (I miss my old Presidency. They truly became my best friends. I miss meeting with them every week.) You wouldn't think that it would be that big of a change since I was a counselor before, but Michelle (the former president) did so much work. Things that I didn't even realize. I am feeling like I am getting the hang of it a little better. It helps to have great primary teachers and the best primary kids.

4 comments:

Teri's Life said...

I know you'll be great! Thank you for all the hard work you will be doing for our kids!

Anonymous said...

Wow - what a great calling for you - you'll be super awesome in there - I bet Michelle is ready for the break!

It's so hard to leave a presidency you love - I know just what you mean about being best friends.

Congrats!

Eric and Andrea said...

Congratulations again Janae!!

I know you'll do an amazing job!

I miss all of you guys terribly!!!

Sonya said...

Janae, you're awesome! You have already been doing a great job! I love being in primary and am excited about the new presidency.