Saturday, October 18, 2008

Baby Benjamin




Yesterday we had so much fun. We went to visit our friends Josh and Terra. Tyler always loves to go and visit them. Josh loves to play with Tyler and Terra is always so nice to him. We were extra excited to go and visit them because they just had their little baby Benjamin. It was so nice to sit and hold a new baby. Scott and I both loved it. I forgot how nice it is to have a little one snuggled up against you. It seemed like Scott never wanted to put him down, but I did get some baby time for myself. Tyler got some baby time also. Tyler is going to be a great friend to Benjamin. He is adorable. He looks like both of them. I have to say that his bed room was AWESOME, all done in baseball. Tyler loved that. Josh and Terra are already great parents. Being a mom and dad seems to only get better with time!

2 comments:

AMS said...

what a sweet sight. that picture of scott and ty with that beautiful baby just brought tears to my eyes! i really do pray that soon you'll be holding your own baby in your arms.

The Beals said...

Hey! I love this blogging stuff!! Its the only way I have been able to keep in contact with everyone! Don't you just LOVE that pic of the primary kids! Ohhhh how I miss them!! Hope you guys are doing good!!! Visit our blog often! I will definetly be doing the same!