Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter Surprise







Scott and I were talking last week and decided it was time for us to go on a family vacation. We haven't been on one for almost 5 years. We have been putting it off because we needed to save all our extra money for adoption. We were not sure where we were going to go. We thought of a few places and then we decided to go online and look at Disney Land. Once we got online that's where I wanted to go. I love Disney Land. We decided to not tell Tyler and surprise him. On Easter morning Ty woke up and did his usual Easter things, then we had him look in his Easter basket and there was a letter for him that said he needed to get ready for the day and go to the park for the rest of his gift. He get ready and we got in the car to go to the park. When we got to the park we gave him another card that told him that he was going to Disney Land. He didn't believe it at first. He finally believed us when we started driving to Disney Land. It was so good to get away as a family and have fun. Tyler loved all the rides. His favorite was California Screaming. We had the time of our lives!

3 comments:

jeri said...

Can NOT wait until we go! 16 days! The kids still don't know.

Teri's Life said...

How fun! I don't think I could keep it a secret =) Maybe one of these days we'll get there - I've never gone. I'm not one for crowds - but I'm sure Ster would love it.

Azzy said...

that look 's fun